KOTAPE will protect and preserve your skates against scratches, dirt and damage from your blade. This will keep them looking new.
Transparent 5 Meter Roll.
How to install
* kotape Roll
* Isopropyl Alcohol Buffer
* Pair of Scissors
* Hair Dryer (Optional)
DIRECTIONS FOR KOTAPE APPLICATION
* Make sure your hands and the surface are dry and clean.
* Clean surface with pad provided.
* Peel back edge of the KOTAPE, avoid touching the back of the clear protective tape.
* Apply the KOTAPE with light pressure with your thumb and down the middle of the tape.
* It can be applied on one side end to end or applied completely around the skate.
* Apply the first row of tape along the edge.
* Cut the excess with scissors.
* Apply the second row tape, slightly overlapping the first border.
* Continue until the height desired is achieved, if necessary cut off the excess with the scissors.
* For best results, heat the applied KOTAPE with a hair dryer and smooth with your fingers.