Jackson Support Rating: Strong Support – Level 85
- Skate’s weight is reduced by 20% over traditional models
- For all skaters seeking greater flexibility, including Dance & Synchro skaters
- Designed based on our successful Elite 4500 pattern with a lower boot height and a unique, flexible tongue
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas, provides better flexibility and support
- Extra wrap in ankle area, angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite
- Rolled topline for flex comfort
- Soft collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors
Recommended skill level is a guideline only. Please consult with us, your authorized Jackson Ultima Retailer.